Academic Registration Center
The Allen College Academic Registration Center (ARC)/Masters Academic Registration Center (MARC) provides advising to assist all undergraduate and graduate students in developing meaningful educational plans to achieve successful academic goals. The Academic Registration Center/Masters Academic Registration Center strives to empower students to develop educational plans that promote caring, excellence, and lifelong learning.
The Allen College Academic Registration Center/Masters Academic Registration Center works as a liaison between students and faculty to promote education and a commitment to learning based on mutual accountability. It is the philosophy of the Academic Registration Center/Masters Academic Registration Center to encourage students to develop their full potential in the pursuit of academic excellence and professionalism.
Students are considered adults when they enter Allen College. As adults, their right to confidentiality is ensured through a federal law, the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA). This means that the Academic Registration Center/Masters Academic Registration Center cannot disclose any academic or personal information about a student anyone unless the student has given written permission to do so. For more information about this issue contact Student Services.
ROLE OF REGISTRATION ADVISOR:
- Collaborate with students in developing a plan of study for degree completion at Allen College.
- Provide accurate information about institutional policies, procedures, resources and programs.
- Assist students in evaluation or reevaluation progress towards degree completion at Allen College.
- Assist students in exploring the possible short and long range consequences of their choices.
- Make students aware of the range of services and educational opportunities that may be pertinent to their academic objectives at the College.
- Meet students' advising needs within the limits of human and fiscal resources.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the Academic Registration Center/Masters Academic Registration Center.
Basic BSN Students:
To request an appointment, email ARC at ARC@allencollege.edu.
To request an appointment, email MARC at MARC@allencollege.edu. An advisor will contact you to schedule a meeting.