Admission Criteria Occupational Therapy
The MS in OT option begins once each year in the fall. Applications will not be considered until required materials are received. Review of complete applicant files begins after the priority deadline. The review process requires six to eight weeks.
- Minimum undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Prescribed general education requirements must be complete prior to beginning the program
- At minimum, a cumulative 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale) in the following courses:
- Anatomy & Physiology I w/ lab
- Anatomy & Physiology II w/ lab
- Science Course w/ lab (Biology or Physics recommended)
- College Algebra or Statistics
- Earn grade of C or higher in all required general education coursework
Allen College uses a holistic admission review. The process balances academic achievement, work experience, extra-curricular involvement, leadership, community service, diversity, as well as, other applicable life experiences.
Please note: Meeting admission criteria does not guarantee admission into the program.
Allen College uses a competitive admission review. The top applicants are accepted each term. For specific details on the admissions process, please contact email@example.com
**Students will only be considered for admission for the upcoming academic year and will not be admitted for a start date beyond the upcoming year.