Required Application Materials
The MS in OT program begins a new cohort each year in the fall. Applications will not be considered until all required materials are received. Review of complete applicant files begins after the priority deadline. Admission continues until the program is full. The review process requires six to eight weeks.
The following application materials must be submitted:
- Application (Students may apply directly to Allen College OR through OTCAS)
- Non-refundable $50.00 application fee
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended sent directly from the college(s) to Allen College
- Two written references from academic or professional representatives addressing work/school habits, ability to work well with others, and commitment to goals
- Completed Job Shadowing Forms from two different sites
- Current personal resume
Allen College uses a holistic admission review. The process balances academic achievement, work experience, extra-curricular involvement, leadership, community service, diversity, as well as, other applicable life experiences.
Please note: Meeting admission criteria does not guarantee admission into the program.
Allen College uses a competitive admission review including a personal interview. The top applicants are accepted each year. For specific details on the admissions process, please contact Allen College Admissions at: firstname.lastname@example.org.