Alumni Association Continuing Education Programs
Members of the Allen College Alumni Association now have access to continuing education presentations. These presentations are offered at no cost to members of the Allen College Alumni Association who are current dues-paying members. Please check back to this website often for additional continuing education programs.
No current continuing education courses are available at this time.
Health Sciences Alumni:
Instructions: Please read the instructions carefully. The following presentations are approved by the Iowa Department of Public Health for 1 hour in General X-ray and Nuclear Medicine. In order to earn credit, your membership in the Allen College Alumni Association must be current. You must have a computer that has internet access, the latest version of Adobe Flash Player and the ability to hear audio.
For each talk you wish to receive credit for, please follow the instructions below:
- Step 1: Save a copy of the quiz to your computer (click the link below, then click “file --> save as”)
- Step 2: Click on the link to the presentation, BE PATIENT, the video will take several minutes to load
- Step 3: Complete the quiz and email your answers to Jared.Seliger@allencollege.edu (instructions for submitting are on the quiz)
- Step 4: After you submit your quiz and it is graded, an email with a certificate of completion and the IDPH approval numbers will be sent to you along with your graded quiz.
- Step 5: Print and retain the certificate of completion and your graded quiz as your proof of continuing education.
For troubleshooting, please contact Jared Seliger, Jared.Seliger@allencollege.edu
Health Sciences Continuing Education:
Presentation #1: “Correlation of Nuclear Medicine Findings with Diagnostic X-Ray”
Presentation #2: “Will PET/MRI Compliment or Compete with PET/CT?”