MSN Curriculum CPH
A minimum of 36 credit hours, including at least 24 credit hours of MSN-level coursework, must be completed at Allen College.
MSN core requirements: 17 credit hours
Community/Public Health Nursing courses: 19 credit hours
- NU 645 Community/Public Health Nursing I: Foundations: 2 credit hours theory
- NU 645C Community/Public Health Nursing I: Clinical: 1 credit hour clinical
- NU 646 Community/Public Health Nursing II: Advanced: 2 credit hours theory
- NU 646C Community/Public Health Nursing II: Clinical: 1 credit hour clinical
- NU 647C Community/Public Health Clinical Enrichment: 1 credit hour clinical
- NU 651 Leadership I: Role/Organization Theory/Change: 2 credit hours theory
- NU 651C Leadership I: Clinical: 1 credit hour clinical
- NU 731 Epidemiology and Biostatistics: 3 credit hours theory
Elective: 6 credit hours*
*Students may choose from leadership, education, or practice for a secondary focus within the Community/Public Health Nursing MSN program.
MSN CORE + COMMUNITY/PUBLIC HEALTH TRACK
- 36 Credit Hours
- 300 Clinical Hours
Theory course content is delivered in an online format.
1 credit hour clinical = 75 hours