Required Application Materials Diagnostic Medical Sonography
The DMS program begins once each year in the fall. Applications will not be considered until all required materials are received. Review of complete applicant files begins after each priority deadline. The review process requires six to eight weeks.
The following application materials must be submitted:
- Non-refundable $50.00 application fee
- Academic or professional reference
- Job Shadow Experience Documentation
- One official copy of final high school transcript (with ACT scores) sent directly from the high school to Allen College (EAGER applicants only)
- One official copy of all college transcripts sent directly from the college(s) to Allen College
Applicants whose first language is not English must prove English proficiency prior to admission review. Visit http://www.allencollege.edu/future-students-international-student-admission.aspx for details.
Allen College uses a holistic admission review. The process balances academic achievement, work experience, extra-curricular involvement, leadership, community service, diversity, as well as, other applicable life experiences.
Please note: Meeting admission criteria does not guarantee admission into the program.
Allen College uses a competitive admission review. The top applicants are accepted each term.
The reference form is in Adobe Acrobat format. If you are unable to view this file, you can download the free Acrobat Reader from Adobe's web page.