Required Application Materials (DNP)
Applications will not be considered until all required materials are received. Review of complete applicant files occurs on a rolling basis.
The following application materials must be submitted:
- Non-refundable $50.00 application fee (waived for Allen College alumni)
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended sent directly from the college(s) to Allen College
- Three recommendations from Academic or Professional representatives
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Evidence of national advanced practice certification, if applicable
- Completion of 600 contact hours of clinical experience in a MSN program
Allen College uses a holistic admission review. The process balances academic achievement, work experience, extra-curricular involvement, leadership, community service, diversity, as well as, other applicable life experiences.
Please note: Meeting admission criteria does not guarantee admission into the program.
Allen College uses a competitive admission review. The top applicants are accepted each term.