MSN Curriculum FNP
A minimum 42 credit hours, including at least 24 credit hours of MSN-level coursework, must be completed at Allen College.
MSN Core Requirements: 17 credit hours
FNP Courses: 25 credit hours
- NU550 Advanced Health Assessment: 2 credit hours theory, 1 credit hour lab/clinical
- NU560 Advanced Physiology and Disease States: 3 credit hours theory
- NU570 Advanced Pharmacology: 3 credit hours theory
- NU600 Family Nursing: Adult and Older Adult: 3 credit hours theory
- NU600C Family Nursing I: Clinical: 2 credit hours clinical
- NU605 Family Nursing: Primary Care of Women and Children: 3 credit hours theory
- NU605C Family Nursing II: Clinical: 2 credit hours clinical
- NU610 Complex Care of the Family: 3 credit hours theory
- NU610C Family Nursing III: Clinical: 2 credit hours clinical
- NU612C Family Nursing: Clinical Enrichment: 1 credit hour clinical
Total Clinical Hours: 600
Theory courses are delivered in a hybrid format. One credit hour clinical equals 75 hours.