Curriculum Degree Option
A student must complete a minimum of 36 credit hours, including at least 24 credit hours of MSN-level coursework at Allen College to graduate.
- MSN core courses: 17 credit hours
- Leadership in Health Care Delivery (Administration) courses: 19 credit hours
- NU 651 Leadership I: Role/Organizational Theory/Change: 3 credit hours (2 theory/1 practicum)
- NU 652 Leadership II: Health Care Organizations/Legal/Ethical: 3 credit hours (2 theory/1 practicum)
- NU 653 Leadership III: Quality/Safety/Regulatory: 3 credit hours (2 theory/ 1 practicum)
- NU 654 Leadership Enrichment 1 credit hour: 1 (practicum)
- NU 664 Health Care Economics and Financial Management: 3 credit hours
- NU 667 Human Resources for the Health Care Manager 3 credit hours
- Elective: 3 credit hours
MSN CORE + LEADERSHIP TRACK
- 36 Credit Hours 300 Clinical Hours
Course content is delivered in an online format.