Post-Graduate Curriculum Certificate Option: Leadership
A student must complete 16 credit hours to receive the post-master's certificate.
Complete Nursing Leadership courses: 16 credits
- NU 651 Leadership I: Role/Organizational Theory/Change: 2 credit hours theory
- NU 651C Leadership I Clinical: 1 credit hour clinical
- NU 652 Leadership II: Health Care Organizations/Legal/Ethical: 2 credit hours
- NU 652C Leadership II Clinical: 1 credit hour clinical
- NU 653 Leadership III: Quality/Safety/Regulatory: 2 credit hours
- NU 653C Leadership III Clinical: 1 credit hour clinical
- NU 654 Leadership Enrichment 1 credit hour clinical
- NU 664 Health Care Economics and Financial Management: 3 credit hours
- NU 667 Human Resources for the Health Care Manager 3 credit hours
- Elective: 3 credit hours
Total clinical hours: 300 hours
Theory course content is delivered in an online format.
1 credit hour clinical = 75 hours