Post-Graduate Curriculum EDU
A minimum of 22 credit hours must be completed to earn a post-graduate certificate.
Nursing Education courses: 22 credit hours
- NU550 Advanced Health Assessment: 2 credit hours theory, 1 credit hour lab/clinical
- NU560 Advanced Physiology and Disease States: 3 credit hours theory
- NU570 Advanced Pharmacology: 3 credit hours theory
- NU630 Curriculum Theory and Design: 3 credit hours theory
- NU635 Curriculum Development and Implementation: 3 credit hours theory
- NU635C Education Clinical I: 2 credit hours clinical
- NU640 Education Evaluation: 3 credit hours theory
- NU640C Educational Clinical II: 2 credit hours clinical
Total Clinical Hours: 375
All theory courses are delivered in an online format, except NU550 which is delivered in hybrid format.
1 credit hour clinical = 75 hours