BHS with minor in Population Health
The Bachelors of Health Sciences with minor in Population Health program at Allen College is designed for students admitted into BHS programs. These programs are BHS - Medical Lab Technology, BHS - Nuclear Medical Technology, BHS - Diagnostic Medical Sonography and BHS - Dental Hygiene.
The student must complete 15 credit hours from the following public health courses to be qualified for a minor in Population Health.
Curriculum - (All the courses are 3 credit hour courses)
- PH:400 Introduction to Public Health
- PH:450 Social Determinants of Health
Elective courses: (must complete any three courses from the list below)
- PH:410 The American Health Care System
- PH:430 Introduction to Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- PH:460 Public health Preparedness
- PH:470 Environment and Public Health
- PH:476 Introduction to Global Health
- PH:495 Management, Law and Ethics