Allen College Student Ambassadors
Allen College Student Ambassadors are a select group of current
students dedicated to promoting the College. These students represent
Allen College to prospective students and their families, as well as
alumni and other audiences. Serving as an essential component of the
total marketing and recruiting effort, student ambassadors are vital to
the success of Allen College.
The Student Ambassador program is being restructured. A new selection process will take place in spring 2018. Heart of a Leader training will be required for all spring 2018 Ambassadors. Be on the lookout for application information.
- Positively represent Allen College
- Assist the Student Services office in the recruitment process
- Act as an ambassador to visitors of the College at various events
- Attend required meetings
- Assist with at least three Allen College functions each semester (An event list will be provided to ambassadors for fall semester)
- Foster student engagement through on campus student activities
- Respond in a timely manner to group emails and requests
- Be in good academic and financial standing with the College
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Good work ethic to perform assigned tasks
- An ability to start conversations with alumni and prospective students
- A genuine desire to help Allen College remain successful
Why Become an Ambassador?
- Service to Allen College
- Sharpen communication and public speaking skills
- Opportunities to meet and network with alumni or future students
- Resume builder
- Ambassador supplies and snacks!