Summer 2022 Orientation
Mandatory New Student Orientation is
Friday, May 27, 2022.
Schedules by program:
Associate of Science in Radiography
Medical Laboratory Science
Deadlines and required documents are listed below:
- Monday, May 2, 2022: Deadline for Orientation confirmation.
Confirm attendance by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or (319) 226-2014. Failure to confirm may result in withdrawal from your program.
- Friday, May 13, 2022: Deadline for Orientation documents.
New items have been added to Document Tracking in your student portal, MyPulse. Submit forms via AdobeSign, mail, email, or drop off directly to Allen College. The following requirements must be met by May 13, 2022:
- Access your Allen College email account
- AdobeSign Forms - electronically sign documents sent to your Allen College email account
- Complete NetLearning modules
We are in the midst of transitioning these training materials to a different platform. Therefore, additional training may be required at a later date. If additional training is required, you will be notified.
If not already submitted, the following Admission Documents are also required:
Numerous hospitals and healthcare systems are requiring their team members, including any students participating in clinical/fieldwork at those facilities, to be vaccinated against COVID. While Allen College does not have a vaccination requirement to enroll, compliance with our clinical/fieldwork sites' requirements must be ensured. Requests for either medical or religious exemptions are an option. Please contact email@example.com for a form.
- Complete 10-Panel Drug Screen through CastleBranch
- Complete Criminal Background Check through CastleBranch
- Upload a copy of American Heart Association - Health Care Provider BLS CPR certification to CastleBranch
- Submit a copy of Iowa DHS Mandatory Reporter certifications to Allen College (Dependent Adult Abuse Mandatory Reporter AND Child Abuse Mandatory Reporter)
- Submit a Student ID Photo to Allen College
Failure to submit requisite forms by Friday, May 13, 2022 will result in a HOLD. A hold stops access to grades, transcripts, Blackboard, and registration. Class attendance is also restricted.
Friday, May 27, 2022 is the deadline for submitting final official transcripts.
The following will be completed on Orientation day:
- Copy of government issued ID scanned
- Allen College student ID pickup
Checklist items can be tracked through the student portal, MyPulse. Materials previously submitted do not have to be resent.
1825 Logan Avenue
Waterloo, IA 50703
1950 Heath Street