Allen College is committed to
- preparing outstanding healthcare practitioners who are committed to lifelong learning;
- developing and implementing accessible academic programs of excellence that are responsive to the workforce needs of Iowa and the nation;
- recruiting and retaining highly qualified and engaged students, faculty, and staff who represent diverse populations and who embrace diversity, cultural and global awareness, and the inclusion of all its members;
- promoting a commitment by all members of the Allen College community to lives of service; and
- adopting management practices that demonstrate outstanding stewardship of all resources to our constituents.