Welcome to Allen College Continuing Education (CEU) Program!
If you have any questions or concerns about these events below, please contact Carla Luck: (319) 226-2517 or Carla.Luck@allencollege.edu
1825 Logan Avenue
Waterloo, IA 50703
Allen College's Continuing Education programs are in compliance with Chapter V of the Iowa Board of Nursing through Iowa Provider #127. Courses must be completed in their entirety to receive credit. No partial credit will be granted. A record of your participation will be on file at Allen College for four years following the program. A contact hour will be awarded for every 60 minutes of instruction.
- To request CEUs, complete the CEU application
CEU Application Form
- CEU Requirements and Event Planner Checklist
- Online Clinical Reflection & Debriefing - October 1, 2018 - May 10, 2019
- Online Orientation to Role of Adjunct Faculty - October 1, 2018 - May 10, 2019
- 2019 Leadership Symposium - May 21, 2019
- Wound Care 101 - June 3, June 5, June 11, June 13, 2019
- Marijuana Debunking the Myths - June 10, 2019
- Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) - March 12-13, 2019 & October 22-23, 2019
- Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course (ENPC) - April 23-24 & September 17-18, 2019
- EMS Night Out - May 23, 2019
To renew your license online via www.state.ia.us/nursing
Reprint of letter from the Iowa Board of Nursing.
The only notice licensees will receive will be in the board newsletter.
Allen College Alumni Association Continuing Education Programs
Allen College BSN Preceptor Continuing Education Programs