Allen College Alumni Association Scholarly Award
Alumni Scholarly Award Guidelines
The Allen College Alumni Association Scholarly Award aims to assist Allen College alumni in advancing their career through certifications, research, or any type of continuing education initiative (not intended for tuition assistance). A total of $2,000 will be awarded per year, and the awards will be granted to four recipients at a maximum of $500 each.
The next round of applications are due Friday, August 4, 2023 at 5 p.m.
- Any Allen College (or predecessor) alumni is eligible to apply.
- Individuals may apply once per year.
- The Allen College Alumni Association (ACAA) Board will accept applications in January and August of each year.
- Members of the ACAA Board will score all applications and decide award recipients at the monthly board meeting following application due dates.
- Alumni who receive the Alumni Scholarly Award must connect with the College following their experience to speak with a class, sit on a panel or present to the ACAA Board on their experience.
- Award recipients will be expected to pay for their opportunity, and Allen College will reimburse the alumni for whatever award amount was approved. Applicants chosen must submit a W-9 form to receive payment and may be taxed.
Please click here for the application. Applications must be submitted to Tammy Bedard at Tamara.Bedard@unitypoint.org by 5 p.m. on the deadline. Please reach out with questions regarding the application process!