Remain a part of the Allen College standard of excellence even after you graduate
Allen College graduates make a difference in our world. Here you will find ways to stay connected with Allen College and other alumni and opportunities to support future Allen College difference makers by supporting the scholarship program, simulation or other area of interest.
The Allen College Alumni Association includes graduates from the medical technology program, diploma nursing school and the college. The Alumni Association is dedicated to promoting and supporting the Allen College mission and its heritage.
Contact the Allen Foundation with Allen College Alumni needs:
Tammy Bedard, Annual Gifts Coordinator
Phone: (319) 235-3960 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming alumni events
Ways to give
- Support Donate to Educate (February 18-22, 2024)
– Become an event sponsor
– Bid on silent auction items online
– Attend the open house February 22, 5-7 p.m.
(see the items before making a final bid)
– Make a donation
- Support Allen College Day of Giving
- Purchase an Allen College History Book
- Make a monetary donation
- Invest in a scholarship
- Donate your time at an event
- Join the Alumni Advisory Board