Alumni Association Scholarly Award
The next round of applications is due to Tamara.Bedard@unitypoint.org by 5 p.m. on Friday, January 5, 2024.
- Any Allen College (or predecessor) alumni is eligible to apply.
- Individuals may apply once per year.
- The Allen College Alumni Association (ACAA) Board will accept applications in January and August of each year.
- Members of the ACAA Board will score all applications and decide award recipients at the monthly board meeting following application due dates.
- Alumni who receive the Alumni Scholarly Award must connect with the College following their experience to speak with a class, sit on a panel or present to the ACAA Board on their experience.
- Award recipients will be expected to pay for their opportunity, and Allen College will reimburse the alumni for whatever award amount was approved. Applicants chosen must submit a W-9 form to receive payment and may be taxed.
Questions regarding the application can be directed to Tamara.Bedard@unitypoint.org.