Allen College

Concerns or Suggestions E-Form

Please enter details below and click on "Send" to submit your concerns or suggestions. All fields are required.

The policy “Guidelines for Submitting Suggestions or Concerns” can be found in the Policy Library.

If your concern or suggestion is not resolved with Allen College, you may contact the Iowa College Student Aid Commission at (877) 272-4456 or

Name: Email address: Concerns or Suggestions: