Distinguished Alumni Award
"You do not need to spend much time with Linda to understand her love of nursing and her dedication to our mission and values...she has a great concern for others, for children and for the well being of our community."
Linda Robinson 2006
Linda Robinson graduated from Allen Memorial Hospital Lutheran School of Nursing in 1972.
- 1999 - Present: House Supervisor, Covenant Medical Center
- Charge Nurse, Cedar Valley Pain & Rehabilitation Center for three years
- She spent three decades with several hospitals and health organizations
- Served on the board of the Waterloo - Cedar Falls Symphony Guild
- Chaired the Lincoln School Fun Fair
- A Past Cub Scout Leader
- Volunteered with the World's Window
- Active member of St. Luke's Episcopal Church in Cedar Falls