Allen College Student Ambassadors
Allen College Student Ambassadors are a select group of current students dedicated to promoting the College. These students represent Allen College to prospective students and their families, as well as alumni and other audiences. Serving as an essential component of the total marketing and recruiting effort, Student Ambassadors are vital to the success of Allen College.
- Positively represent Allen College
- Assist the Admissions office in the recruitment process
- Act as an ambassador to visitors of the College at various events
- Attend required meetings
- Complete 10 hours of service each semester
- Foster student engagement through on campus student activities
- Respond in a timely manner to group emails and requests
- Be in good academic and financial standing with the College
- Complete Heart of a Leader training
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Good work ethic to perform assigned tasks
- An ability to start conversations with alumni and prospective students
- A genuine desire to help Allen College remain successful
- 3.0 GPA
- Completion of at least one semester at Allen College
Why Become an Ambassador?
- Serve to Allen College
- Sharpen communication and public speaking skills
- Meet and network with alumni or future students
- Build your resume
The Student Ambassadors accept applications each fall and spring semester. Please contact Beth.Sullivan@unitypoint.org or Sarah.Craw@allencollege.edu to learn more.