Distinguished Alumni Award
Sadie was influential in her career, held several degrees, helped reopen and did important work by developing programs at the Allen School of Nursing and enjoyed serving others...
Sadie Holm 2000
Sadie Holm was the director of the Allen Memorial Hospital Lutheran School of Nursing from 1943 - 1948.
- Private nurse in New York City
- Surgical Supervisor at Madison General Hospital in Madison, Wisconsin
- Director of Nursing at Bethesda Hospital in St. Paul, Minnesota
- Served in the Red Cross during the World War II era
- Past President of the Iowa Nursing Association
- Director of the Allen School of Nursing. She designed the school's pin and cap, and started its cadet program