ACIRB Submission System (Cayuse) Access
Establish Access to Cayuse
All key personnel must have a Cayuse IRB account before submitting an application.
Key personnel include the principal investigator, co-principal investigators, supervising faculty member and any other individuals who will have contact with the participants or the participants' data (e.g., interviewers, transcribers, coders, etc.).
To establish an account, follow these instructions:
- Send an email to ACIRB@AllenCollege.edu to create an account.
- Provide your name, credentials, organizational affiliation and email address, phone number and the reason you are requesting access to Cayuse IRB.
- You will receive a username and password along with access instructions within two (2) business days.
- To log into Cayuse, go to the Allen College Cayuse login.
- Password assistance is available on the login screen.
- For username assistance, contact the ACIRB.
Once logged in, Cayuse opens to a “My Tasks” page. To access the Human Ethics submission system, locate the Products drop-down menu in the upper right-hand corner of the screen (marked with an orange “i”). Select “Human Ethics” from the drop-down menu.
The blue question mark in the lower-left corner of the screen provides access to the Resource Center and onboarding walkthroughs for more common tasks in Cayuse. For additional assistance, access the Cayuse Help Center. The articles under the Research: Creating and Managing Studies and Submissions include written directions and screenshots. Information about Cayuse browser support and accessibility guidelines is also available.