Blackboard Learn is the course management system used to deliver courses at Allen College. Blackboard Learn is not to be confused with NetLearning, ATI Testing or CareCast Testing.
- Go to https://unitypointhealth.blackboard.com.
- Click on the Forgot your Password (located in the bottom righthand corner).
- Choose either the username option or the email address option. (Only fill out info for one or the other or the system will not let you continue.)
- Your username is your full Allen College email address (for example email@example.com).
- Your name is whatever it was in the CAMS system. (In some cases this will be a shortened version of your official name, for example Bill instead of William.)
- Click submit.
- A password reset will be sent to your email address.
- Follow the directions contained within the email to reset your password and to login.
Online Technical support for Blackboard is available at: https://help.blackboard.com/Learn/Student
You may also contact David Wu at (319) 226-2054 or David.Wu@allencollege.edu for additional technical support.