Barrett Library can provide informational and research assistance for academic papers or projects required in distance course. To use Barrett Library reference services:
- Go to www.allencollege.edu
- Select Current Students
- Select Library
- Select Library Information
Information requests for distance learners will be handled by the Barrett Library as follows:
- For articles found in the Barrett Library holdings:
- Students will be charged for copies at the current rate paid by on-campus students.
- Students will be charged for postage if the requested materials require more than the standard postage.
- Resources not in the Barrett Library holdings will be requested via interlibrary loan:
- When the Barrett Library receives the resources, then we will email or ground-mail them and charge services fees or postage if the articles require more than the standard postage.