Interested in a group visit for your high school or organization? Let us know what your group is seeking to learn, and we can tailor a visit to best suit your needs.
These visits are not intended for individual students and their families who should register for one of our other on-campus visits.
What you need to know before you register:
A group consists of 5 or more people in ninth grade and above
- Visits are subject to availability and based on our event and class calendar
- Reservations should be made at least four weeks before your anticipated visit date
- We require one chaperone for every 10 students and the chaperone(s) must remain present with the group at all times
- We are not able to host groups on holidays and weekends
- Your visit is not confirmed until you receive confirmation communication from Allen Admissions
Visit activities could include:
(Please note: During certain times of the academic year activity options are limited.)
- Current Students Panel
- Faculty Meeting
- Campus Tour
- Financial Services Presentation
- Other program specific activity
Fill out a request below.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.